Chip and Chuck Flash Ad Chip and Chuck Flash Ad

Nice one, made me laugh quite a bit ;) Only thing what really needs improvement is the sound. Voice acting could use some work, as well as the quality, but you said you're working on that one. Goed luck with your future projects ;)

Crazy Dave! Crazy Dave!

Funny, drawings could use some work

This animation is great. I like the"story" a lot. It reminds me of telsell kind of stuff, how everything is so great. Quite a bit of randomness in the animation too, which is great.
The drawings could use some work though. They are not terrible, but it's something you can improve on. Also I don't like "real" pictures in a drawn flash, but that's probably just me.

Overall,
pretty nice and funny.
7/10
3/5

-Positron, of the Nuclear Teddies-

GameMaster 5: Broken Link GameMaster 5: Broken Link

Nice

Awesome plot. I love the zelda games and you used some cliches to make it very funny. I really like some of the jokes. This animation just has everything. It is funny. The voice-acting is incredible. And the drawings and animation are very good too. I really can't think of something negative.
The mix between voice-acting/background music is well made. I like how the music starts loud and cuts off when someone talks, so you can hear them. Also the background sfx are welldone. Nothing negative here too.

So yeah,
5/5
10/10

-Positron, of the Nuclear Teddies-

Samination responds:

Oh thanks! :D

All dead charlie All dead charlie

Good idea, not so well executed.

I really like the idea of this a lot. The filming was good, and the build up of the shots was pretty decent. Also the music fits well, and the sfx is well done.

However, your drawing is terrible. And the animation of the stick dudes isn't good at all. You have to take your time for making an animation. This looks you haven't put much effort in it, which is unfortunate. An other thing i've noticed is that you litterly drew on top of the animation. When the stick dudes are supposed to be in the back of the shot, the main character walks behind them. This is really annoying and another indicator that you didn't put much effort into it. I know it takes some time, but it would make this a lot better.

Still,
4/10
2/5
Try putting more time in it the next time, and work on your animation skills.

-Positron-

littlegonkyboy responds:

ok, this was my last video so i will not try do better next time!
how can i make them behind the video?

Excuse me, WTF? Excuse me, WTF?

Not terrible

I liked some of the jokes, what is essentially what it is about in a flash. Also the randomness-factor is pretty high, which is a good thing =D.

Your drawing could be a lot better, though. I would work on that.
Besides that, i wouldn't use Microsoft Sam (it is him, isn't it) for the voice acting. It actually sounds terrible.

-Positron-

zizou98 responds:

Thanks for the rating! Also, I used At&t natural voices. ty, I'll try better next time.

How To Fly An Airplane How To Fly An Airplane

Awesome and funny

This animation was definately the best i've seen so far today on newgrounds. The plot was very funny. I lol'd pretty hard at the end, and the rest was funny too. The voice acting sounds great and the music was fine.

You drawing skills could use some work though. The animation was fine, just polish your drawing skills a bit. It wasn't that bad, but I should post at least one bad point, so you can improve ^^.

Besides that,
Great Job!

Domino Screen Link Domino Screen Link

Newgrounds isn't for this

Newgrounds isn't for this kind of stuff,
You know youtube?
Well, go there....
For newgrounds, make an animation or something...

Platform710 responds:

Actually, all of these videos are on youtube, I wanted to see if a video would go over well. :D

Massively Effective Massively Effective

Lol

A little short, but I definately like this one. The joke was funny. I always hate it when people fart in the elevator xD Besides that, the sound and drawings were pretty good.
It would have been awesome though, to let some green gas/smoke escape when the door opens. That gives just a finishing touch.

15 ways to die 15 ways to die

Little bit of fun

The animation was very crappy,
tough it was kind of funny.
I like the music =D.

Don't laugh at a lama Don't laugh at a lama

Sorry